"After waking from a restful night’s sleep I find myself feeling easily motivated to sit and settle for my morning mindfulness practice.
After sitting for ten minutes, I feel refreshed and revitalised and enjoy my cup of tea whilst getting ready for the day.
I notice the taste of my tea, I'm aware of the scent of my shower gel in the shower, the beads of hot water bouncing off my skin.
My breakfast has more taste to it, and I feel good about starting my day in the best possible way.
My family and the people around me notice the difference. I shared the course with my husband. He's now calmer, and more resilient.
Throughout the day life presents its challenges, obstacles, twists and turns, and I find that I feel at ease, peaceful, content and fulfilled.
When it comes to spending time with those closest to me, I feel more connected".
Carol - Completed The Mindful Resilience Course in July 2021
Allow yourself the gift of mindfulness
This Mindfulness-Based Resilience Course includes 8 weeks of taught mindfulness skills incorporating techniques from positive psychology, resilience and neuroscience. Weeks 1 & 5 are live on Zoom, with the rest of the sessions recorded to watch at your Lesuire. One to one Coaching session included. Each session comes with new mindfulness practices, and micro-mindfulness practices to develop and enhance your skillset as you progress through the course. Find out more...
Benefits of the 8 Week Mindfulness-Based Resilience Course:
Increase wellbeing and happiness
Become more agile in the face of challenges
Increase emotional intelligence
Feel more free and present in life
BONUS: 1:1 Coaching Session Included
Course Starting Tuesday 21st September 18:30
WEEK 1: SCIENCE OF MINDFULNESS
Week 1: The Science Of Mindfulness (LIVE Session on Zoom) Tuesday 21st September 18:30
- Backed by science, how mindfulness works to train the brain and nervous system to increase wellbeing
- How mindfulness practice increases density in brain areas that are responsible for happiness
- The latest research and science and how we can take control over our lives
- How the course draws on techniques from positive psychology, mindfulness and the latest neuroscience
WEEK 2: FOCUS AND AWARENESS
Week 2: Developing Focus and Awareness
- Learn how to master your mind
- Develop focus, perspective, and clarity
- Begin to notice how much control you have in your life
- Backed up by science and the latest research
- Start to understand our emotions and how they motivate us to move in different directions
WEEK 3: CHOICE AND FREEDOM
Week 3: Creating Freedom
- Explore the power you have to take control of your life
- Learn how to positively impact your mind state into one of freedom, choice, and confidence
- Learn the difference between reacting, and responding, and move your life in a direction that has meaning and value
- Create better relationships
- Make better decisions in line with what's important to you
WEEK 4: MINDFUL RESILIENCE
Week 4: Developing Resilience Through Mindfulness
- Learn how we can build resilience through attending to the present moment
- Understand how resilience is formed, and learn how to bounce back from adversity
- Discover what your natural strengths are and how to feed these
- Gain confidence about navigating difficulties
Week 5: Freedom From Thoughts (LIVE Session on Zoom) Tuesday 19th October 18:30
- Tune into what your mind is telling you
- Gain more freedom and choice over thoughts and beliefs
- Find more ease with difficult thoughts
- Develop more freedom in your actions
WEEK 6: EMOTIONS LIKE THE WIND
Week 6: Emotional Resilience
- Find more peace in your own body
- Gain insights into the nature of your emotional world
- Learn what science says about emotions
- Develop skill in dealing with all your emotions
- Feel comfortable in your own skin
WEEK 7: JUST BEING
Week 7: Human Being, Not Human Doing
- Learn how to be content in the moment
- Master skills of relaxation
- Understand how we can become addicted to being busy and doing, doing, doing
- How we can use mindfulness to just be.
WEEK 8: INTERGRATION INTO LIFE
Week 8: Integration
- Make mindfulness a lasting habit
- Understand how to apply mindfulness to every waking moment
- Notice the many opportunities we have in our day to practice developing our mindfulness
- Mindfulness as a way of living
Delivered by Chris Finn, lead Trainer for Poole Mindfulness.
"An exciting combination of everything that I have learnt over my career teaching psychology and mindfulness and helping people get the best out of life".
What people are saying:
"I thought I was super busy, but I got hooked on the course! Really impressive the content in there. I loved the videos and the mindful challenges. It really suited me. I learnt loads!" (Clive)
"Very impressed. Professional and friendly. Love the videos and the mix between the modules. I really liked the overview in the first module and how to apply in everyday life. I learnt a lot about emotions and how to see things through new eyes. I really like the challenge cards as well".
Course Starting Tuesday 21st September 18:30
£98.49 (Special offer)
- 8 weeks of guided lessons
- 14 mindfulness practices
- Coaching session with Chris
- Reading and inspiration
- Challenges to keep you motivated
- Supported with emails throughout the course
- 1 year access to videos and recordings
- Certificate of completion
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions:
How does the course work?
The first and fifth week of the course is delivered live on Zoom. These hour long workshops are interactive. The first live session teaches the science of mindfulness, inspiring you and motivating you to pursue the many benefits of this approach. Week 5 is also live and is an opportunity to connect and explore Chris's favourite topic; working with the mind, and exploring freedom from suffering. The rest of the modules are recorded videos. Each week you will be given 2 new mindfulness practices. The course is progressive, which means that with each video, and each new mindfulness practice you grow and enhance your existing skillset. You build resilience as you progress, with each module coming with short micro-mindfulness practices, a challenge card to motivate you through the module, and a source of inspiration which helps make it all click together. If you have any questions throughout the course, you can email Chris direct.
How do I use the coaching session?
Chris has been privileged enough to work with thousands of people who want to increase their wellbeing and happiness. Chris specialises in helping people get the most out of life. So you can use the 1:1 coaching session as you like. If you want to focus on anxiety, your mood, or a particular challenge you are having, Chris can draw on his 15 years experience. Chris is a senior Lecturer in Psychology, a fully trained Mindfulness Teacher, and a Psychologist. He has been pursuing his passion in resilience, mindfulness and psychology for two decades now.
What if I'm not sure this is for me? I've tried mindfulness and I struggle to sit still, and when I do, I can't focus and my mind is too busy.
There are many approaches in mindfulness, and Chris's focus is on making mindfulness fit for everyone. Chris specialises in making mindfulness (and psychology) practical. It will work for you! And if you have any questions or struggles throughout, you can speak to Chris and he will find a way to help you complete the course.