8 Week Mindfulness Course - For Healthcare Professionals
This 8 week mindfulness course has been specifically developed for Healthcare Professionals. The course incorporates elements of the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Course (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).
Delivered by Chris Finn, who has trained with The Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice at Bangor University. Chris also brings his own expertise working with individuals and groups using mindfulness for over a decade.
100% of the attendees from the last cohort said that they would recommend this course to a friend or family member.
To read some past feedback from the 8 week course, click here.
Daily home practice is required to get the full benefits of what is taught on this course. Full guidance and mindfulness recordings are provided. This course takes you from the beginnings of mindfulness, right through to working with difficulties using mindfulness.
The course includes eight weekly group sessions and the cost also includes:
- Full course handbook covering what's been taught in the sessions, and material to support you
- Recordings to take away each week for home practice
- Guidance on how to practice during the week
- Several Micro-mindfulness practices
- Email support in-between sessions
- Bonus - Access to The 35 day Mindful Resilience Course following the 8 week course
The groups are online using Zoom and are held in a supportive environment.
The 8 week course is for you if you would like to learn to:
- Develop focus and perspective
- Learn the difference between reacting, and responding, and move your life in a direction that has meaning and value
- Manage stress
- Introduce more calm and peace into your life
- Improve mood and reduce anxiety
- Improve your wellbeing
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Build resilience
- Develop more freedom in your actions
- Develop deeper relaxation skills
"All excellent. A lovely course that has given me far more than I ever expected".
"This course has been fantastic. I can't believe how much I have learnt. I just wish I had come across this earlier. The learning has been immense and I really got out of it what I put into it. I can't recommend Chris enough".
Dates & Times:
Session 1: Tuesday 1st June 18:30 - 19:30
Session 2: Tuesday 8th June 18:30 - 19:30
Session 3: Tuesday 15th June 18:30 - 19:30
Session 4: Tuesday 22nd June 18:30 - 19:30
Session 5: Tuesday 29th June 18:30 - 19:30
Session 6: Tuesday 6th July 18:30 - 19:30
Session 7: Tuesday 13th July 18:30 - 19:30
Session 8: Tuesday 20th July 18:30 - 19:30
(If you can't make all the dates, we can catch up separately so that you don't miss anything)